|Intake||150 seats (76 for Minority Students + 74 for Non-Minority Students)|
|Intake Criteria||40% Arts + 50% Science + 9% Commerce + 1% MCVC (passed with Horticulture / Crop Science / Creche and Pre-School Management Subject)|
For Maharashtra State Residential :
For Other State Residential :
=> Eligibility for the Admission of D.El.Ed. Course.
1. A candidate who has secured 49.50% in H.Sc. examination (any stream) –
caste – open category, where as, if you belong to any caste (SC, ST, OBC,
VJNT) has to secure 44.50% in H.Sc. examination. (Submission of Caste
certificate compulsory at the time of admission)
2. Any candidate who has completed H.Sc. (MCVC) is also applicable for this
course, as there is only one seat reserved for them.
3. Any candidate who has completed H.Sc. (CRASH.) is also applicable for this
course, one seat is reserved for such candidate.
4. This is a 2 year course.
5. Medium of language – English.
6. This is a government course recognized by the NCTE – Bhopal.
7. Fees Structure is Rs. 25,000/- per year.
8. The Documents required at the time of the admission are – Passed Mark
sheet of std 10 th , 12 th and the Leaving Certificate . (Original & Xerox copies),
3 photographs, Adhar card Xerox and the Bank details.
9. The examination forms is Rs. 200/-.
10. The procedure of the Admissions begins immediately the next day after
the 12 th std results are declared.